The brand-new transfer machine H210 combines the best features of its tried and tested sisters H200 and H240. Several hundred of these two classic machine lines are operation around the globe. The latest generation H210 is ready for almost anything: decoration of cans, tubes, bottles and other cylindrical hollow container, regardless if made from aluminum or plastic, in the widest range of shapes and sizes. At a maximum speed up to 210 cycles per minute you can rely on proven technology.
A diagonal infeed conveyor supplies containers to the machine with low energy consumption and minimum wear. The transfer system comes with a variable stroke for loading and unloading of containers and can be adjusted for optimum efficiency based on product dimensions. Access to machine components is optimized to ensure efficient exchange of tooling. Timing between conveyor and vacuum wheels are visible to the operator, can easily be reached for makereadies, and can be adjusted on the fly with the machine running. This makes for extremely efficient changeovers to help react quickly on changing market conditions with small lot sizes and marketing campaigns with short lead times.
- Maximum machine efficiency
- Settings are stored and can be re-called for changeovers
- Optimum production changes with dual-chain system
- Highest flexibility and quick make-readies
- Precision product transfer at top speeds
- Fine tuning of setting on the running machine
- Low tooling cost
- Compatible with existing H200 mandrels