At the beginning of July 2015 our new digital printing machine D240 went into operation at the Ritter GmbH in Schwabmünchen (Germany). The two managing directors, the brothers Frank and Ralf Ritter are enthusiastic about their new machine and highly pleased how smoothly everything has gone.
Ritter is a medium-sized family-owned company. At its 25,000 m2 production facility the company’s 295 employees develop and produce high quality plastic products for the world market. Our new digital printing machine will be used for the production of cartridges.
The demands on the cartridge market have changed considerably. In times when low stocks and short delivery terms are the measure of all things, the advantages of our digital printing machine can be fully utilised for the production of cartridges of consistently high quality.
The most important advantages of the D240 at a glance:
- Perfect printing quality and high productivity
- High flexibility
- Optimal workflow, easy handling
- High cost-effectiveness
- Environmentally friendly
Brilliant print quality
- High resolution of up to 1.200 dpi
- High ink coverage
- Finest colour gradients and shades
- Optimal edge definition of lines
- Pin-sharp texts of font sizes up to 2 pt (positive) and 3 pt (negative)